01-17-2015, 07:09 PM
ZSS 2T is a high two-stroke engine oil semi-synthetic. It is formulated with a mixture of mineral and synthetic base oils combined with modern low ash content additive, designed to give excellent performance with low smoke.
Mix with gasoline, as recommended by the manufacturer for gasoline/oil systems or in systems, injection lubrication. Suitable for use in all 2-stroke motorcycles, karts and scooter engines.
Advantages for the user:
• Modern low ash content/low smoke technique makes it ideal for stop/start city use
• High performance semi-synthetic product provides maximum protection and reliability even at high runs
• lubricates and helps seal the piston/ring/hole, to prevent loss of power
• Prevents corrosion
• Suitable for road and track day use
• Corresponds to modern international technical requirements for two-stroke engines
JASO FD, API TC, ISO-L-EGD, TISI Low Smoke
SAE viscosity grade of ... 20
Specific gravity @ 15° C ... 0.867
Kinematic viscosity at 100° C ... 7.7 cSt
Pour point° C ... -30
Color ... Blue
Health and safety:
Health and safety data sheet 5200 refers to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and subject to relevant health and safety data, the product should not cause any concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils technical department.