03-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi has invited applications for admission in 'Weekend MBA program in 2015'. The entire course is two years and six months and shall be of session 2015-18.
1. Bachelor: aspirant should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
2. minimum work experience: A minimum managerial work experience for 3 years or above which includes private employment
The selection process
In May 2015, the candidates go through essay writing, group discussion followed by personal interviews.
How to search?
1. Application: available online from the official website: http://edu.iift.ac.in/iift/img/new-admis...1518_A.pdf
2. Payment: Can be made with cash or demand draft. Demand draft: for "Indian Institute of Foreign Trade" payable at New Delhi. Amount: Rs 1200 and Rs 600 for SC / ST / PH category candidates
1. last day apply: May 1, 2015
2. Date of examination: third week in May 2015 as expected