08-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Admission to the University of science and technology (USTM), Meghalaya
Reception UG or PG courses at the University of science and technology (USTM), Meghalaya for academic session
Schedule for UG and PG courses (2013-14):
Release Forms and prospectus February 1, 2013 year February 1, 2013 year
Deadline to apply June 20, 2013 Form June 30, 2013
Last date of admission June 30, 2013 July 10, 2013
Classes start July 15, 2013 July 22, 2013
1. the candidate is looking for entry into any UG or PG courses at the University ofscience and technology (USTM) during the school year 2013-14 could get given the application form together with the prospect of the property management Department of the University campus on 9 mile road, Kling (opposite CRPF Gates # 2), Baridua andthe City Office in the ERD Fund about Ganesh Mandir, Ganeshguri, in Guwahati. Cost of form and a prospectus/500 for UG and PG and RTS/1500 for Phd.
2. form and prospectus may also be obtained from the assigned axis Bank branch in the Northeastern States by paying 500 rupees/and the remaining amount of RS1000/for doctoral students can be marked at the time of submission of the form.
3. the candidate can download the form from the University Avenue & website.ustm.ac. in/boot. Payment form can be paid at the time of filing of form in cash or DD.
4. The application can be submitted online via the University Web site. Page will linkentranceform.com where the candidate can fill in the application form at different stages and payment form can be paid via the Internet.
5. The Application can be obtained from the Prospectus & by sending a crossedDemand draft (DD) of any bank nationalized with the amount of RS 575/(PhDRs./1575) goes to favaour from "University of science and technology, Meghalaya"payable at Guwahati along with a return envelope size 30 x 25 cm. IPO/cheque/MOwill not be accepted.
Filing An Application
Full filled application form along with a certified photocopy of all academic papers canbe submitted in the Administrative Office of the University in the 9 Mile, Baridua or City Office "ERD Foundation located at Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati. The candidates,appearing in the last year of the survey and is waiting for the result can also submit the form provided that they must submit final marksheet & certificate at the time ofadmission.
The application may be sent by the write speed/General mail courier/campus address:
University of science and technology, Meghalaya
Technocity 9 mile Kling Road
Baridua (Block. CRPF Group Centre gate no. 2)
RI-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101 "
Admission will be based on merit (percent secured in the past tence) candidate. After a thorough form of Registrar to prepare a list of merit and the selected candidates will be informed.
For admission to MBA written test (ERDF) will be held at the University, followed by personal interview & GD. Applicants holding a valid CPR card account/mat/XMAT etc.,will be exempt from the European regional development fund-cat and such a candidate could directly appear for a personal interview and GD. Final list of meritadmission to MBA would be prepared taking into account the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, a score of ERDF CAT/MAT/CAT/XMAT and assessmentsreceived in the personal interview and GD.