Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ustet 2016

USTET 2016-2017 Results release on January 28, 2016
University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office of Administration (OFAD) run on its Web site, the official release date USTET (UST entrance test) results, academic year AY 2016-2017, on January 28, 2017.
Update: 2016-2017 USTET exam results is now available open on Tuesday, January 28, 2016, just fill out the necessary information on its online help system.
Related: USTET 2016-2017 Results release on January 28, 2016

Official publication of the UST student TomasinoWeb, reported that approximately 14, 000000 applicants took the entrance test from 1 September for only the first instalment of the examiners.
USTET injected OFAD last September 1 and 29, 2016 to oust Spain, Manila and third party examination is planned on December 1, 2016.

Student publication also added that the system procedures and expertise for developing the newest USTET system using bar code to determine the number of persons taking the entrance examination and assess of passers-by and not very.

2016-2017 USTET exam results online request click here:
The comments will be provided to students on the release date of the results; Passed, Waiting List and at the interview.

Unlike last year's admission procedures applications are now divided into two process by paying the Metrobank and forwarding the necessary documents via LBC or any courier or by paying directly to the Admissions Office for the entrance examination.

40% high school is also required for the overall average score for admission, and the remaining 60% would come from results USTET.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please


So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Tagged Pages: ust college admission test for ay 2016 2017, university of santo tomas philippines mbbs admission procedure 2016 17, ustet 2016 2017,
Popular Searches: ccsuniatural selection result in ustet, 5th class result in ustet, ustet 2016 2017, ustet 2016, spasms of this straplike muscle often result in ustet, ustet exam result 2016, result in ustet,

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ustet result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 212 03-30-2015, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet result 2015 Dhanyavp 0 140 03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet 2015 Dhanyavp 0 146 03-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet results 2016 Dhanyavp 0 187 02-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet results 2015 Dhanyavp 0 142 02-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)