02-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) recruitment 2015 25 sports official, Assistant Professor & other vacancies. TPSC has released a notification to 25 jobs or places. Eligible and interested candidates can send the prescribed application format on or before 16 March 2015. Please read the information provided below as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TPSC recruitment 2015 details:
Last date of application: 16-03-2015
Total number of places: 25 points
Name of places:
1. Assistant Professor-06 sites
2. official accounts - Post 01
3. official investigation - Post 01
4. Official Sports Ticket-16
5. auxiliary official statistics - 01 Post
1. Professor Assistent-
(i) a Master's degree in physical education with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from UGC recognized University or equivalent level of foreign universities ccredited .
(ii) In addition to complying with the above qualification, candidates would have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / set. Provided however, that candidates who are or have been awarded PhD degree in accordance with the doctor) Regulation university scholarships will 2009Commi / (exempted minimum requirement and procedure for the minimum eligibility condition of NET Prize / SLET / set for the recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor at the University / schools / organizations.
2. Instead officially
Graduate in commerce of a recognized University. Preferably university degree in financial management
3. Research officially
At least a bachelor's degree in a subject viz-English / Bengali / linguistic / Sociology from any recognized university or Master in any of the subjects mentioned above. At least 5 (five) years of teaching experience in any of the subjects mentioned / collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
4. officially sports
Degree of a recognized University with BPEd / DPEd / B.Ed (Physical Education) / Diploma in Coaching from NSNIS or BPE (three years. Course) / from a recognized University and 5 years experience in coaching / Office Administration.
5. auxiliary official statistics - a recognized university degree with mathematics / statistics as a subject combination. Preferably a degree with mathematics / statistics as a subject combination
1. Assistant Professor - the age of the candidate does not exceed 40 years as on 16-03-2015
2. Instead of the Middle-official candidate does not exceed 40 years as on 16-03-2015
3. Research the Middle-official candidate should be between 18-40 years as 16-03-2015
4. the Middle-sports official candidate should be between 18-40 years as 16-03-2015
5. Type the Middle statistical officer candidate does not exceed 40 years as on 16-03-2015
Wage or salary:
1. Assistant Professor - the scale of pay of Rs.15600-39100 / - with grade pay of Rs.6,000 / - month
2. official accounts - the scale of pay 30000-9570 / - with grade pay 3500 / - per month
3. official investigation - the scale of pay of 30,000 to 9,570 / - with grade pay 3100 / - per month
4. official sports - the scale of pay 30000-9570 / - with grade pay 3100 / - per month
5. auxiliary official statistics - the scale of pay of 30,000 to 9,570 / - with grade pay 2600 / - per month
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will take place performance in written test and interview
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send the application form along with the prescribed documents relevant date of birth, caste certificates and other documents educational experience or before 16-03-2015