02-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Finding college in the top 10 business schools in India. We show you how these colleges have performed in 2014. The judgment is made on the parameters of experience, living experience, placement performance, selection process and future direction.
Here comes the ranking of 2014's Top B schools in India.
Ranking Business School
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM- A)
2. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM- C)
3. XLRI, Jamshedpur
4. Faculty of Management Studies (FMS, Delhi)
5. S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)
6. Management Development Institute (MDI)
7. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM- K)
8. Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM- I)
9. International Management Institute (IMI)
10. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Rank of the top 10 B-schools remains largely intact with IIM Ahmedabad on pole position. IIM C, XLRI, FMS continued in the same their second, third and fourth positions respectively. Mumbai S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJMIR) managed to get into the top five list for the first time. IIM-K falls into seventh position in relation to last year's fifth place.