03-18-2015, 05:29 PM
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and documents Limited (TNPL) has issued a notice of recruitment and invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 77 vacant assistant manager 77, Deputy Director General, Deputy Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director, plant engineer officer post. Applications can be applied in the prescribed format latest 26-03-2015. More details about these sites as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, as applicable, registration etc. Recruiting for 2015 TNPL are listed below: -
Vacancy details TNPL recruitment 2015
No Total posts: 77 posts
Name of places:
1. assistant manager (board production): 01 Email
2. Deputy General Manager (Production Board): 01 Email
3. Senior Manager (Production Board): 03 posts
4. manager (process) / Deputy Director (process) / Assistant Manager (process): 28 posts
5. assistant manager (energy): 01 Email
6. Senior Manager (utility): 01 Email
7. Assistant Director (Mechanical) / Assistant Manager (Mechanical) / plant engineer (Mechanical): 13 posts
8. Deputy Director (Electrical) / Assistant Manager (Electrical) / plant engineer (Electrical): 07 posts
9. Deputy Director (instrumentation) / Assistant Manager (instrumentation) / plant engineer (instrumentation): 04 posts
10. assistant manager (finance) / Deputy General Manager (Finance) / Senior Manager (Finance): 04 posts
11. Deputy Director (Accounts) / Assistant Manager (Accounts) / officer (accounts): 14 posts
Applicants who are applying for these positions must be full-time 1st class BE / technology graduate in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Technology Pulp & Paper, Chartered Accountant (CA), 1st class full time BE / graduated in Mechanical Engineering Technology, 1st class full time BE / graduated tech instrumentation technology / engineering control and instrumentation / electronics and instrumentation engineering and officer candidates please email notification wise educational qualifications.
Applicants who wish to apply for positions No. 1 & 5 minimum age should be 46 years post No. 2 should be 43 years for post # 3 & 6 should be 39 years for the site No. 4 must be 37 years / 34 years or 29 years for sites no. 7 to 9 & 11 should be 34/29 and No 10 must mail 46 years / 43 years / 39 years on 01-03-2015. However the upper age limit relaxation is provided by the rules.
Last date of application: 26-03-2015
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates who fulfill all the necessary qualifications may send their bio-data in prescribed form along with certified copies of all certificates / relevant document as date of birth, community, educational qualifications, class and percentage of marks giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, and position held last drawn salary etc. superscribing top the verdict as "Name of the Post" Email to the CEO (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and documents limited kagithapuram-639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu not later than 26-03-2015 .