01-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Tissa) has announced recruitment notification and online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill 26 seats Professor (all schools & centers & campus, CSSE & IP NCEHRE), Associate Professor (all schools & centers & campus, campus & ACWS), Assistant Professor (all centers & schools & campus) library (SDTML), deputy registrar, health officer and several other places. Online applications can be applied to or before 31-01-2015. More details about these places like age limit, educational qualifications, as applicable, registration etc. Recruiting for 2015 Tissa are listed below: -
Details of vacancies recruitment Tissa 2015
Total no. sites 26 sites
Name of places:
I. teachers: 11 posts
1. Professor (all schools & Centres & campus): 01 Email
2. Professor (CSSE & IP): 01 Email
3. Professor (NCEHRE): 01 Email
4. Associate Professor (all schools & Centres & campus): 03 posts
5. Associate Professor (ACWS & campus): 02 posts
6. Assistant Professor (all Schools & Centres & campus): 02 posts
7. library (SDTML): 01 Email
II. no staff: 15 posts
1. Assistant Registrar: 01 Email
2. Health official: 01 Email
3. Official Training & co. Location: 01 Email
4. Assistant Registrar (Fin. & Up.): 01 Email
5. system analyst programmer cum: 01 Email
6. Producer: e 01
7. Coordinator (ACWS): 01 Email
8. Research Associate (ACWS): 02 posts
9. Research Associate (CSSE & IP): 02 posts
10. psychiatric social workers: 01 Email
11. Social worker (MC): 01 Email
12. Social worker (TC): 01 Email
13. Technical Assistant: 01 Email
Applicants who are willing to ask these sites should be an eminent scholar with a PhD in Anthropology / architecture and planning and good academic record with at least 55% of the marks / grade level equivalent to Masters and candidates adreceu- official notification by mail wise educational qualifications.
Applicants who are applying for these positions of his age should not be more than 50 years and candidates please official notification details to the wise old post. However, the relaxation of upper age limit will be according to standards.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 / - through the line. However there are application fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates who are exempt from paying the application fee.
Selection of candidates will be based on presentation / interview.
Last date of online application: 31-01-2015
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates who meting all titles can apply online through the official website http://www.tiss.edu in or before 31-01-2015.