12-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka-Kerala region (KKR) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions. The last date for receipt of applications is January 9, 2015.
NOTICE NO. KKR-04/2014
Technical Assistant at M / or road transport & highways
Do not exceed 30 years
RS.9300-34800 + grade pay of Rs.4200 / - (General Service Group "B", no-GAZ non-ministerial)
Assistant EPIGRAPHER (Dravidian inscriptions) in ASI, M / or culture
Up to 30 years
RS.9300-34800 grade pay of Rs. 4200 / - (Central General Service, Group 'B, unclassified, non-ministerial)
Data entry operator grade "B" in the Dte. Economics & Statistics., D / or agriculture & Paraco, M / or agriculture
18-25 years old
RS.5200-20200 + Paqy degree of Rs. 2800 / -Central General Service Group "C", not qualified, non-ministerial)
Technical Secretariat (economy) in the Dte. Economics and statistics, D / or agriculture & Paraco, M / or agriculture
RS.5200-20200 + grade pay of Rs.2400 / - (Central Civil Service Group "C", no-GAZ non-ministerial)
(1) degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute; (OR) Certificate of drawing two years in a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Polytechnic approved by the National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour. (Y)
(2) one year of experience in drawing business or an autonomous government agency or public sector companies.
Epigrafista Assistant (Dravidian inscriptions) ->
(1) Master in Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada with ancient history of India as item-level degree from a recognized University or equivalent; (OR)
(2) Master of history with the ancient history of India as a subject and Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada as one of the subjects at undergraduate level or equivalent from a recognized University.
(3) desirable - Postgraduate Diploma in Archaeology / epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India or of a recognized University or equivalent.
Data Entry Operator (DEO) ->
(1) Degree from a recognized University;
(2) must possess a speed of not less than 8000 (8000) key depressions per hour of labor input.
Secretary Technical and> Senior Secondary School (enrollment with + 2) pass a board or a recognized University.
Registration: Rs.50 / -for General and OBC category people. No charge for candidates of women, disabled, castes, tribes and Ex-S. The fee must be in the form of CVRF (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT stamp fee) available at major post offices.
Selection Process: Test personality and skill test candidates will be selected based on their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening at the discretion of the Commission. The candidates thus selected may be required to undergo a written aptitude test where applicable required or deemed necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in prescribed format along with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the application, a self wrap 12 cms x 25 cms size, sealed with stamps worth Rs.6 / and self certified copies of certificates and mark lists or statements.