02-09-2015, 05:34 PM
60 thousand Shiksha graduate teacher recruitment and training incentives, block resource teacher vacancies. Sub-Saharan Africa has released 60 jobs or vacancies notified. Interested and qualified candidates prior to the application form, or February 17, 2015 to send provisions. Please read the following information is provided, such as education, application fee, selection procedures before applying for the job carefully.
SSA Recruitment 2015 details:
Open applications Start date: 2015/5/2
The last date for submission of requests: 2015/2/17
Vacancies Total posts: 60 posts
1. Block Resource Teacher / Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordination - - 25 posts
2. Training -35 graduate teacher posts
Candidates should be more bachelor's degree, bachelor's or Bacillus thuringiensis research in their respective themes transfer language from any recognized university and teacher qualification test, conducted by the CBSE /
1. Block Resource Teacher / Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordination - - Candidates age should be between 18-30 years of age on 2015/2/18. According to government guidelines OBC, SC, ST and Ph candidate age very relaxed
2. trained graduate teacher - - Candidates age should be between 18-30 years of age at 2015/2/18 on. Candidates OBC, SC, ST and ph value, very relaxed age according to government guidelines.
Wage or salary:
1. Block Resource Teacher / cluster center to co-ordinate resources - - Rs.35000 / salary scales - -
2. trained graduate teacher salary scale of Rs.35000 / -
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates may download it from the download site http://schooledn.puducherry.gov.in http://www.py.gov.in or application, certified copy of the recommended fill the application form send to stay national Project Director, national program Office, 86/100 feet Road, Anna Nagar, Massachusetts - - 605005 on or before 2015/2/17 number Perunthalivar Kamarajar hundred educational compelx "B" block, 5th Floor, national Madhyamik 86