11-28-2014, 08:32 PM
India's central bank is looking for any public sector bank size of three or more of work experience retired bank clerk / SBI (ie our bank / other public sector banks / SBI) with relevant expertise Flc responsible for contract recruitment.
Total Posts: 1
Job Title: counselor, FLCC
- Graduate / Graduate UGC recognized university.
Candidates should have retired, or on behalf of the pension achieve a minimum of 20 years of service, including at least 15 years of military officers.
- He should work in rural branches or as a branch manager of any size at least three years AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer), a three-year rural branches.
- He should have flaws and have a satisfactory record of service certificate from the previous employer.
- It should be well familiar with the local language.
- Should have been retired from the scale II & above Flc.
- Should be in the same country, preferably the same or nearby areas residents.
Health than 65 years as December 1, 2014.
Contestants will get Rs 25,000 pm.
Qualified candidates will be called for a personal interview by a bank decision in this regard shall be final.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit their applications in the prescribed format. The last date of receipt of the application of December 1, 2014.
Processing applications, Superscribing to the Central Bank of India, the regional office, Sneh Bhawan, Rita, Punia, Bihar "Career counselors FLCCon contract application."
The last date to apply for jobs is December 1, 2014.
For more please visit :http://www.myexamresult.net/jobs/4475-sri-aurobindo-college-to-recruit-14-assistant-professors