12-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (for women), New Delhi for various positions in the college's recruitment notification. It is eligible to fill vacancies in the year 2015 and invites applications from interested candidates Halummidwaron who are interested to work within the college prior to the due address to prescribe either online mode or manually date are required to submit their application form. It's a good opportunity for graduate and post-graduate is living in New Delhi. SPM college affiliated to Delhi University Punjadi garden Halummidwaron vacancies for women in New Delhi can check out more about the selection process, are under age and date.
SPM College Recruiting 2015 Description:
Organization Name: (women) Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College, New Delhi
Cadre and the name of any of the positions:
1) Administrative Officer position -01
2) to the post of senior personal assistant principal -01
3) Sr.Assistant-01 position
4) Supporting -02 posts
5) Jr.Assistant-02 posts
6) Jr.Assistant (Care Taker) -02 posts
7) Sr.Technical Assistant (Computer) -01 Posts
8) Professional Assistant (Library) -01 Posts
9) semi-professional Assistamt (library) -02 posts
10) Junior Library & Information Assistant (Jr asst) -01 post
11) M.T.S. (Library) -02 posts
12) M.T.S. Food Technology -01 post
13) MTSEducation (Resource Room) -01 Posts
14) M.T.S computer -01 post
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility varies depending on the position applied.
1) Administrative Officer academic record with 55% post-master's degree
2) for senior personal assistant principal-graduate degree from a recognized university
3) with 50% or 50% gross Sr.Assistant- graduate with postgraduate
4) Min-graduate assistant with knowledge of computers
5) Jr.Assistant-10 + 2 or equivalent with 50% of the gross or graduation
6) Jr.Assistant (Care Taker) - 10 + 2 with ITI
7) Sr.Technical Assistant (Computer) - MCA or MSc or accredited university or B. Tech
8) Professional Assistant (Library) -. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc. Or equivalent with 50% gross
9) semi-professional Assistamt (library) in the art or science or commerce or -snatk graduation with 50% gross B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc.
10) Junior Library & Information Assistant (Jr asst) - Senior Secondary or equivalent examination
11) M.T.S. (Library) or equivalent State Board of near-X
12) M.T.S. Food technology Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent pass state board
More information about eligibility requirements are available on the official website of the College of SPM.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates is based on tests will be notified in advance to the College website and interview conducted by the college authorities to give notice to candidates via mail or courier.
How to Apply: Candidates can obtain the application form from the Office of the College for the reserved categories Rs. 200 and Rs 100. Payment by cash or
SPM candidates applying for positions in the SPM can download the application form from the website of the college.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 for general category
Rs 100 for the reserved categories
Important dates to remember:
Closing date for online submission SPM College: December 22, 2015