01-14-2015, 09:24 PM
Department of political science and sociology offers master's programs in political science (030200-"political processes and institutions) and sociology (040100-" social institutions and practices ").
The master program takes people with an academic degree (Bachelor or masters); to education in sociology or political science is not required.
Admission is open to all applicants. the deadline for submissions is August 15, 2014.
The following documents must be submitted of the reception:
• Application (download)
• A copy of the document proving the identity (passport page with photo and registration, if applicable)
• a brief curriculum vitae (CV). Original or copy of the academic diploma degree (with transcripts)
• 6 photos 3 x 4 cm
• Medical certificate, certificate of vaccination (vaccination history) and chest x-ray results
• original written work
• Statement of purpose.
• List of publications (if any).
• Recommendations to the head of Department, Professor or research supervisor (if applicable).
You can bring all the documents to the Admissions Board in person or send them electronically to: [email protected] You will be notified of receipt within a few days. If you do not receive notification that the documents again or call the Council selection Committee: +7 (812) 386-7646.