04-27-2015, 08:48 PM
North Western Railway 2015 vacancies for medical work 21. Employment North Western Railway for 21 specialists, vacancies Chief Medical Officer on duty (GDMO). NWR has issued notices to 21 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and qualified to attend an interview in April 2015 06hb 09th April 2015. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
Vacancy details 2015 North Western Railway:
Interview Date: 06-04-2015 09-04-2015
The total number of vacancies: 21 posts
• Specialist - 04 position
• Chief medical officer on duty (GDMO) - 07 positions
• Specialist - candidates must be graduates or the equivalent in their respective fields
• Chief Medical Officer on duty (GDMO) -Expectant must pass the MBBS degree
Age: Candidates must not be more than 50 years. The upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD concerned by government guidelines.
Salary or wage:
• Specialist - salary scales for Rs.65000 / - per month.
• Chief Medical Officer on duty (GDMO) - salary scales for Rs.55000 / - per month.
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made to the performance in interviews
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience see the interview in a place of proving notification