01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Search results you obtained for the course at UNISA? You can view both the assignment and review of results linking to MyUnisa. You will be sent an SMS when marked are loaded on the system. The University will return also marked assignments for students through the mail.
If you are dissatisfied with a mark of the exam, you may, in certain circumstances, apply for a mention of the examination script. If such a request, you should make sure that it is accompanied by the prescribed fee.
If you find that are struggling with UNISA, or courses that your brands are not as good as what they should be, you need to consider the possible reasons for this. Distance learning requires a much heavier work and dedication and good time management skills. Where academic performance is poor, think about whether it could be caused by one of the following reasons:
* You do not have enough time to go through all the work.
* Not needed anyone to explain things to you that you did not understand.
* You did not receive study materials on time, or you have received an insufficient progress and feedback on your tasks.
* Study Material was inappropriate or poorly written.
* You did not have a suitable location, quiet to study.
* You did not have the necessary support from your family and friends.
* Do you enjoy studying modules that you have selected.
Once you've figured out what you're not doing as well in the trials as what you would enjoy doing, can determine what steps you must take to overcome these things. You can try to use the better of UNISA support interactive services, or you can take some time to think about if the record was on the UNISA ball for you to go. If you came to the conclusion that it was not, there are other options of study available to you.
Depending on the reasons for that are struggling with your studies, you may want to consider studying in a different academic institution, such as HIS College. HIS College is a provider of distance learning, which offers various courses in a variety of fields of study. College to help students to complete their studies successfully by doing the following:
* Study material for Couriering students at no additional cost.
* Giving students the option to pay fees of students advance or in monthly installments.
* Provide students with prompt feedback, useful in all tasks.
* Each student is allocated to a particular tutor who can be contacted at any time the student has a problem or question in connection with his or her course. Guardian can be contacted by phone, email or Skype, or you can send a request for a call-back, in which case he or she will make contact with the student.
* Contacting students on a monthly basis to learn how they are carried out with their courses.
There are also other distance learning providers that offer courses and quality services. If you want to find out more about HIS College and other colleges for distance learning, click the button below.