07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Ram Manohar Lohia University Admit card download online 2016
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia University announces the tickets/Admit cards for all studentsthat will appear in any university examinations. In University exams for students are held in semester modes, as well as the annual system. University semester exams are held twice a year in December and June/July, respectively, for all candidates. End of year examinations are held in March/April months every year. The University alsoorganizes a supplementary examinations for all candidates who somehow missed out on their major exams. The University recently announced Admit card for all candidatesthat appear in the secondary examination March is scheduled for March 11, 2016.
View more Recent Admit card details
Accessor maps tickets at Ram Manohar LOHIA University additional surveys: 2016
1. Candidates who will appear in RAM Manohar Lohia additional examinations can download their Admit cards at rmlau.ac.in
2. Candidates should check out the latest news and announcement section of the website to find the link the corresponding exam admit card
3. website link can also be found from the student section of the site from the left side menu of the University home page
4. Click the interested admit card download link for access to recognize cards online
5. enter a name for the form of the exam, the course name and year, etc., as requiredin the online maps download admit window
6. Download, save and print the admit card for all university examinations in order, as described above.
Applicants may also use direct links to the site, as indicated below, to download theiradmit cards away in one mouse click.
Click here to download Admit card RAM Manohar LOHIA University exams
Ram Manohar Lohia University courses:
Mped, BPEd, b.tech, MCA, BCA, BBA, p. diploma in Yoga Therapy/Fashion Design, MSW, m. LISc, MA in mass communication and journalism, master of Tourism Administration, masters in Biotechnology, master of Microbiology, m.s. physics,master of engineering, master of Biochemistry, master of environmental science, m. a.history, culture and archaeology, respectively.