01-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Maharaja College of Management is marketed by Royal educational Society (Regd.) Is a philanthropic consisting of eminent professionals in the sphere of management training. It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi and affiliated Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan.
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a two year postgraduate program consists of four semesters (two in each year).
Eligibility: -eksamen required seeking admission in the MBA program.
Each facility offered in this aesthetically designed campus. A number of infrastructure facilities offered in campus which includes: -
• Youth Accommodation is provided with high security at the entrance and comfort in the rooms.
• Delicious food is a bit expensive but well offered in spacious canteen. Mineral water and coffee is preferred mostly by students and staff.
• Performs various indoor and outdoor sports and cultural activities that help students to improve and develop their physical, intellectual and moral force.
• Travelling facilities offered for students, faculty & staff covering all corners of the city.
• Hi speed internet connectivity offered in the spacious computer lab consisting of 125 modern Dual Core machines. Laser scanning and printing facility is also offered in this lab with heavy-duty HP 6L series network printers.
• Library plays an important role in each institute. Here are centralized library fully equipped with wide collection of books, national and international journals and magazines.
• Lecture theaters are built in new generation level of teaching. Adopting new learning offers a variety of latest machinery as multimedia projectors, sound system, etc.
• Boardrooms are positioned to conduct campus interviews.
Application: -Application forms are made available at the college.
Admission process: recording in this college is done through RMAT entrance test. Selected candidates called for group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Training and placement cell has been separately organized in this institute. Students are trained for competitive world faces. Business professionals called to discuss about job search strategies, interview skills and resume writing techniques.