03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Exam Results 2014 declared for entrance exams nagpuruniversity.org
The Laxminarayan Institute of Technology is a partner institute of the University of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur, Nagpur. The Institute has two main departments to provide education in the field of Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology, respectively. Those enrolled in the University or who wish to register under its programs and courses have the opportunity to see their results online on the website of the Institute.
See for the latest test result details
The Institute has recently published a list of all the candidates admitted temporarily in the course of Master of Technology chemical technology and the first year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology, respectively. Applicants will find the merit list, but also the waiting list of all the selected candidates online under the "News & News" or "Scoreboard" on website home page.
Results Viewing process for Polytechnic Laxminarayan 2014 exams:
1) exam results Laxminarayan Institute of Technology is available online from the website of the Institute nagpuruniversity.org.
2) the home page of the website & news section that contains all the recent results reported by Online Institute for entrance exams and admission available in the form of mobile links.
3) Open the same and upload your results for all relevant examinations.
4) Applicants may also find their link results from the display panel of the website home page.
5) save and / or print your results after confirmation of your admission to the Institute.
The temporary short listed applicants will go through additional procedures for admissions which include counseling and seat allocation procedure.