08-20-2014, 03:31 PM
University of capital is the capital, the land of Kurukshetra Bhagwadgita a premier institute of higher education in India ... Stone was released on 11 January 1957 by Bharatratna Dr.Rajendra Prasad, the first President of the Republic of India. Since then it has aimed at pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, humanities, social sciences, arts and sports.
The Campus of the University has often been regarded as one of the most beautiful campus in India. Looks like a great town with autonomous classrooms, seminar rooms, accommodation, cafeterias, canteens, shops and sports facilities, libraries and results are available in the capital laboratoris.Universitat Indiaresults.com així.La University of the capital established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and stone was laid by Dr. late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city the capital of the historic battle ground of 'Mahabharata' and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarovar (holy tank) and extends over an area of more 400 hectares. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has become a multi-faculty University as one of the centers of advanced studies and research in the core region.