12-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Recruitment of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited in 2014 to Programmer Jr. system. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has launched a notification for a programmer jobs in Mumbai. Interested candidates and candidates can apply online since 08 August 2014. Please read the following information provided as educational qualifications, application rates, selection, etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Details hiring the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited:
The deadline for sending applications: August 8, 2014
Name of posts: Jr. System Programmer: 05 posts
Land losers whose land has been acquired by Konkan Railway Line Project (Self / children / spouse / unmarried daughters / sons / as the Grand singles Grand only) are eligible.
Not eligible employees / trainees Konkan Railway
1. The Regular three years Technical Diploma (10 + 3 years), with 60% aggregate marks science / electronics / computer applications government recognized technical work table with one year of experience in the field. O
2. Regular Graduation (10 + 2 + 3 years) marks BSc / BCA science / electronics / telecommunications / computer applications with added 60%, from a recognized university (UGC).
Candidates must be within the age group of 18 (minimum) and 35 (maximum) as at 01/01/2015, there will be relaxing the age of 5 years for candidates SC / ST and 3 years for candidates OBC.
They based applications from eligible candidates received will be called to a written examination (bilingual). Those who qualify in the written test will be called for scrutiny of the documents in order of merit. Candidates with all clear records and according to merit will be called for a medical examination required. Selected candidates will be medically fit and provisionally designated based on merit in the position.
Knowledge and skills required:
1. Must have knowledge of Hardware and installing drivers.
2. Must have knowledge of installation and trouble shooting (Windows, Linux, Mac) operating system.
3. must have understanding of different network configurations.
4. be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
5. must have the ability to understand user requirements / complaints and respond / resolve issues cordially,
6. must read, interpret and analyze technical manuals, Broaching, procedures and instructions.
7. Candidates appearing in or awaiting results are not eligible. Applications not
accompanied by certificates each year to the above requirements will be rejected.
1. Applications completed in all respects with all precincts, as mentioned above should be sent by registered mail or delivered in person to arrive at the above office before the closing date of 08/08 / 2014 at 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date will not be entertained. The Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. uses not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. No further correspondence in this regard are not entertained.
3. Candidates are warned that providing false information will make them accountable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or misappropriation of action.
4. Konkan Railway reserves the right to alter vacancies and other recruitment or cancel the procedure as notified against this notice as it deems fit.
How to apply:
Forms can be downloaded from the website of Konkan Railway - http://www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained at any of the stations and other offices Madgaon KRCL KRCL Belapur, mature & in MANGALORE - free of charge. Duly Completed applications should be sent to the official staff assistant (recruitment), the Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 08/08/2014 . Applications will not be accepted in any other office KRCL and whether personally or sent by post to those other offices, will not be considered. (Note: The Konkan Raiway is not responsible for any postal delay)