08-20-2014, 07:54 PM
India post office announced that the results of the exams set for the following posts-Mail Guard, MTS (Multi Tasking staff) and the postman respectively. Applicants may download their results online on the website of the India post office. Candidates who took part in the recruit exams should follow the steps below to upload their results online.
1. visit the official website of India post Office for indiapost.gov.in.
2. go to the corner of the employee Web site to access the latest notifications related to jobs and the result set on your relevant website.
3. on the corner worker should have separate references to the following: a set of results, training & & courses, software support, news events, promotions & & communications and circulars, regulations and recent orders respectively.
4. Click set & results website and find all the links set of results that have been announced online.
5. click on the active links mail Guard recruitment results, ÌÒS (Multi Tasking staff) and the postman respectively.
6. open the same and confirm your selection with the appropriate set of examinations.
7. Download, print, and save your results.
Candidates can download their results directly from the official website.