05-16-2015, 03:12 PM
CBSE Improvement Exam Application Form available for download at 2015 cbse.gov.in
The Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) announces that applications for the exams to improve scheduled to take place in July/august for all candidates. Improvement exam can be taken over by those candidates who received classes E1/E2 in Exams motherboard. Candidates may apply for the exams to improve, for both classes of 10 and 12 Board examinations respectively. Applicants wishing to participate in the CBSE improvement exam can go through essential information relating to the examination of the information as it appears below.
View more for CBSE recruitment Details
CBSE Improvement Exam Form Details:
Improving the Exams can be taken only in the following year an examination of the principal candidates in one or more disciplines, depending on their marks obtained at the Main exam. Normally, the Council conducts examinations to improve in March, along with the main examination next year for all candidates applying for the exam in question. Improving exam results are announced in May.
Some important points to take note of the CBSE Improvement Exam Forms:
1. The complainants, in order to apply for the exam to improve would have passed into the subject in minimum marks. The complainants do not can not apply for CBSE improvement exam.
2. Candidates will be given the results to only those topics that have reappeared in the exam to improve
3. All applicants will be required to submit the application fee from RS200 per topic to appear in CBSE Improvement Exam
4. Applicants may benefit from their application forms for the Improvement of any of the regional offices of the Central Board of secondary education/Syndicate Bank Branches designated to this end
5. The cost of each of the forms presented for examination to improve the RS10 is for all applicants applying to the exam.
Click here for PMT CBSE Date Sheet Details
Candidates appearing for CBSE Improvement exam will be able to see their results online, on the website of the cbseresults.nic.in Council of may of the year in question.
Application forms for CBSE Improvement exam can be used at any of the eight regional offices of CBSE of India stated here below:
7. the Panchkula
Read more: CBSE Improvement Exam application form for 2015-2016 | Apply Online Preview | Http://SarkariExam. sarkariexaam.com/CBSE improvement exam-application-form/54394 # ixzz3aH8UO796