05-05-2015, 04:43 PM
IIT JEE results, 2014 for JEE Main examination paper I (BE/b.Tech) courses Announced
Indian Institute of technology Joint Entrance Engineering (IIT JEE) Examination was conducted in online modes on different dates at 9, 11, 12 and April 19, 2014 and April 6, 2014 in offline modes for all suitable candidates. Those candidates who participated in the exam, you can see the results from the site in JEE-main in the order as listed below.
Indian Institute of technology Main examination 2014 was announced on the Internet on the website of CBSE (Central Board of secondary education) in cbseresults.nic.in. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to the Bachelor of engineering/Bachelor of technology courses were held on April 6, 2014, respectively, for all candidates.
Click here for IIT JEE exam details
Now on the site view results JEE Main 2014 Method:
1. Go to the website of JEE-main in jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
2. Find links a definitive answer (Keys paper 1) and JEE (main) 2014: From paper 1
3. Click on the link the definitive answer Keys are responsive to your marked the answers with the correct answers
4. Go to cbseresults.nic.in music wise results for JEE Main paper 1
5. now to submit their roll numbers and date of birth, respectively, in the respective online window to generate results
6. Download, print and store the results in the order as listed below.
Applicants must have their rooms roll with them, so that they can watch their online results in the above form. Candidates can also directly access the results of the official site link, as shown below.
Click here for the definitive answer Key (paper 1)
Click here for the Main JEE 2014 Score wise results (I)
Candidates for qualifying JEE Main 2014 will be given recognition in the NIT (national technological Institute), IIITs (Indian Institute of information technology), DTU (Delhi technological University) and other centrally funded technical universities. Candidates will be given 40% weightage marks in the qualifying examination (grade 12) and 60% to the introductory exam accordingly.
Read more: IIT JEE Result 2015-2016 (named with marks and Marksheet 2015) date | SarkariExam HTTP://. sarkariexaam.com/IIT-Jee result by name-with-tag-and-marksheet/58038 # ixzz3ZFBaLTfa