03-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Candidates who successfully passed the written test conducted by IBPS specialist officer exam now called for interview.
The interview for recruitment specialist officer, Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) is scheduled week mid March and will continue until the last week of March 2015 depending on location location. It is expected that the final result IBPS specialist officer can be declared in the first week of April.
List of documents produced during the interview:
The following documents must be produced in original along with a photocopy of self support the suitability of the candidate and identity are invariably present at the time of interview failing which the candidate may be permitted to appear for the interview.
1. Print the letter call for interview valid
2. system generates valid copy of the online application that registered CWE SPL-IV
3. Proof of date of birth (birth certificate or certificate of X SSLC / standard DOB)
4. identify test photos
5. mark sheets and certificates of educational qualifications. Document own board / University for declaring the result before 9 December 2014, and must be submitted.
6. caste issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of candidates Category SC / ST / OBC.
7. in the case of candidates belonging to OBC category, specifically certificate should contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for backward classes in other email services under the Civil & Government of India.
8. candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under the layer of cream and / or the caste not find place in the Central list is not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as a General in the online application.
9. disability certificate in prescribed form issued by the district medical advice in case of persons with disability category.
10. Ex-serviceman candidate must produce a copy of the payment order effluvium certified / board and range of documentary evidence held today / last (noun as interim) at the time of the interview.
11. Candidates serving government government / quasi offices / public sector undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a "no objection certificate" from your employer at the time of the interview, in the absence of which his application will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise inadmissible shall not be paid.