03-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Interviews for recruitment of Specialist Officer, Department of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is planned for mid-week in March and continues till the last the last week of March 2015, depending on location. The end result for IBPS Specialist Officer is expected to be declared in the first week of April.
Candidates who have been nominated in the examination for CRPSPL IV will later be called for an interview. Interviews will be conducted at select centers. Center, the address of the venue, time and date of the interview will be informed of nominated candidates in the call letter.
Candidates must download their interview call letter from authorized IBPS website http://www.ibps.in.
Qualifying marks for interview:
Candidates Note the total awarded interview is 100. Minimum qualification marks in the interview may not less than 40% (35% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates). Weightage (ratio) Online CWE (exams) and interviews are 80:20. The combined final results of candidates shall be arrived based on total score at 7 candidates in the CWE (SPL-IV) and interview. Interview scores of candidates fail to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be revealed.
List of documents produced by the interview:
The following documents must be produced in original along with a self attested copy to support the candidate eligibility and identity must always sent by interviews fail the candidate can not be allowed to appear for the interview.
1. write valid interview call letter
2. valid system generated printout of the online application form for registered CWE SPL IV
3. proof of date of birth (birth certificate or SSLC / Standard X certificate with DOB)
4. Photo identification evidence
5. Note the sheets and certificates for education qualifications. Proper document from the board / university to have declared the results on or before December 9, 2014 has shipped.
6. Throw certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
7. In the case of candidates for OBC category, contain a certificate especially a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for other backward classes in civil post & services under the Government of India.
8. candidates for OBC category but come under creamy layer and / or if their caste is not taking place in central list is not entitled to OBC reservation. They should show the category that the online application form.
9. disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the district medical board by persons with disability category.
10. an ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge certificate / pension payment order and documentary evidence for ranking last / day held (tangible and acting) at the time of interview.
11. candidates serving government / quasi government offices / public sector undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a "no objection certificate" from their employer at the time of the interview, in the absence as his candidature will not be considered and travel expenses or alternatively admissible, will not be paid.