03-05-2015, 05:08 PM
FCI results are published online in 2015 to assistant general manager (admin. Company, city / movement / account / law) Officer / Medical on fcijobsportal.com
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has declared online in the decision-making consists of written and interview-interview each of which is carried out under the following positions available: Assistant General Manager (Administration / movement / account / law) and officials each medicine. Candidates need to log in to the website FCI to achieve results declared online link to the posts specified. Applicants who have taken part in the recruitment examination conducted for the posts specified must go through FCI website in the manner specified here below to access their results online.
More information for the latest admit card details
Results online for downloading procedures for Indian food intake examination Corporation 2015-
1) The applicant can get online link FCI recruitment examination results are available on the website fcijobsportal.com.
2) go to Home website and reached the following link - "click headquarters office intake category to see the final results of the category Advt. 2/2013-FCI-I".
3) select the zone by place of examination that you have emerged and continue to view the results online.
4) use an active link provided in the form of a decision - "click to see the final decision" to open your results online.
5) download and save your results by entering the following in the download window open for Roll number and date of birth of each.
6) submit information entered or re set to make changes in the same and results online access.
7) Finally Save and take print out of the results of the downloaded online.
Short-listed applicants may be hired on the pay scale of Rs 20600 - Rs 46500 from each participating zone (North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and East Zone) under the relevant decision.