06-05-2015, 07:59 PM
B.Ed Results. 2016 UP Details Download online at upbed.nic.in
Bundel′khand University will declare results of Uttar Pradesh, Bachelor of education, of course, very soon on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the relevant entrance examination and are awaiting their results should visit the Web site to download their B.Ed results online. Applicants must know their roll numbers, as indicated at the time of the inspection, to generate their results online from the site.
Watch here the last details exam result
UP B.Ed. JEE Results 2016 online download process:
1. Applicants must sign UP on the official website. upbed.nic.in B.Ed
2. Go to the home page of your Web site and find active links to UP B.Ed. 2016 exam results
3. Click on the same open window online downloads for results
4. now enter the number of shafts at the same and click submit
5. Download, print, and save the results as soon as it is generated online on your computer screens.
Applicants should ensure that they know their correct numbers roll in order to generate their results in that order. The results were announced to be available online on the website from June 4, 2016 year applicants to upload their results/score cards online must follow the above-mentioned steps to produce their results.
Applicants short listed in the exam must be called upon to participate in counseling which is scheduled to take place from June 7, 2016 on July 2, 2016 years conducting the University campus. The allocation will be based on merit, candidates received in the corresponding examination.
Venue: University of Bundel′khand consulting
Candidates will receive the call letters officially to participate in the process of counselling. Students with lower ranks in the exam must be able to accept recognition in some good colleges State level involved in the relevant entrance examination.
To download UP B.Ed. 2016 Results click here
B.Ed exam results University of Kashmir October 2016 exam
University of Kashmir announced the results of the Bachelor education semester exams held in October 2016 all at the University enrolled candidates. Those applicants who have participated in the relevant exam University of Kashmir can view their results online on the website of the University in order, as described below.
The University announced the results for B.Ed annual examinations in October 2016 onwards in accordance with the Notification No. 22 May 20, 2016 year on the website latest results section.
Kashmir University B.Ed annual survey online download procedure 2016 on the results:
1. Applicants wishing to upload their results on the Bachelor Education annual exams online should visit the official Web site of the University in egov.uok. edu.in
2. Now comes the latest results section on the left hand site menu
3. Link opens a list of all the latest results, which were announced on the website of the University site
4. Find the link to the Bachelor of education (B.Ed) annual survey held in October 2016 onwards for notification No. 22
5. Click on the link interested-View results; to access the online results, by downloading it from the Internet
6. Now enter all the required fields in the download window. This includes the following: Roll number/name of applicant/registration number in accordance with the selection criteria for the results and select colleges for consideration or just filter your results based on labels
7. Applicants must enter the required fields and click on the tab view full/search results to view your results online
8. Download, save and print the results for all University courses in similar manner.
Applicants can also directly upload your results on the official websites links, as indicated below. Candidates must, however, know their number Roll/registration numbers to access their results in this manner.