01-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) completely organized and managed by the Malaysian Government under the Ministry of railways. RRCB under the railway recruitment board (now 19) to summon various positions / vacancies through direct and competitive recruitment examination for each year.
Railway recruitment office: Proclaimed (Group 'A' and 'B') and non-gazetted (Group 'C' and '). C. 19 RRBs to take the post of Group C and D.
Group 'A' posts - posting conducted by UPSC - appointed by the Examination Public Services, Engineering Services Examination and combined medical examination Services Group.
Group 'B' position - this position is not open to continue. Group B grade post links section officer - level positions of group 'C' on deputation workers.
Group 'C' posts - posts of technical and non-technical cadres such as clerks, Station Ticket Collector master, commercial apprentice, apprenticeship traffic, harassment Engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical, signaling and telecommunications) and others.
The Group will 'posting - posting in various disciplines including Trackman, assistant, assistant men's eyes, Safaiwala, Ganman, Peon and others.
Indian Railway recruitment zones: The organizational structure of rails India is divided into 17 zones, which will be further divided into several parts of the city wisely. All RRBs official website link and contact e-mail list to visit - rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
1. Central Railway (CR) - Mumbai
2. East central Railways (ECR) - Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (COR) - Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) - Kolkata
5. Central North Railway Station (NCR) - Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) - Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) - Jaipur
8. Eastern border railway (NFR) - Guwahati
9. northern railway Railway (NR) - Delhi
10. South central Railway (screen) - Secunderabad
11. East South central Railway (SECR) - Bilaspur
Train 12. Southeast (i) - Kolkata
13. Western Railway (SWR) - Hubli
14. Southern Railway (SR) - Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) - Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (Tap) - Mumbai
17. metro train, Kolkata - Kolkata
Eastern Railways has invited applications from all eligible and qualified candidates who want to get selected in the sports quota vacancies lying on the following parts - Asansol, Howrah, Sealdah and Malda and workshops are located in Jamalpur, Kanchanpara and each Liluah . Applications should be submitted offline in ways Recently specified by the closing date for this purpose, namely December 7, 2016 the details of eastern railway recruitment 2016 can be accessed from the official website published with reference to the job notice No: RSA / recruitment / Advt. / 2016-17 or visit the following summary of the work as provided below.
Read more: Eastern Railway Application Form 2016 - 2016 2017 recruitment application form to apply online | SarkariExam.sarkariexaam.com/eastern-railway-application-form/60142#ixzz3OPemsUsE