01-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Railroad Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and managed by the Government of India under the Ministry of Railways. RRCB under Railway recruitment board (currently 19) calls for various posts / vacancies through direct recruitment and competitive exams for each year.
Railway recruitment Posts gazetted (Group 'A' and 'B') and non-gazetted (Group 'C' and had '). C. 19 RRBs recruitment of group C and D posts.
Posts "A" group - Group A posts is conducted by UPSC - appointed by civil service exam, Engineering Service Examination and combined medical service research.
Group 'B' items - these items are not open to direct. Group B posts Link Section Officers Grade - upgrade from group 'C' railway personnel based on the missions.
Group 'C' Posts - technical and non technical cadre post as a clerk, Station MasterM ticket collector, commercial apprentice, traffic pupil, Engineering messages (civil, mechanical, electrical, signal and telecommunications) etc.
Group would 'items - these messages contain various disciplines Trackman, Helper, assistant points Male, Safaiwala, Ganman, Peon etc.
Indian Railway Recruitment zones: Indian Railways organizational structure is divided into 17 zones, which are further divided into several city wise divisions. All RRBs official website links and contact email list visit - rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
1. Central Station (CR) - Mumbai
2. East Central Railway (ECR) - Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (ECOR) - Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) - Kolkata
5. North Central Railway (NCR) - Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) - Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) - Jaipur
8. northeastern border Railway (NFR) - Guwahati
9. northern Railway Railway (NR) - Delhi
10. South Central Railway (SCR) - Winnipeg
11. South East Central Railway Station (SECR) - Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) - Kolkata
13. south Western Railway (SWR) - Hubli
14. Southern Railway Company (SR) - Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) - Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (WR) - Mumbai
17. Metro Railway, Kolkata - Kolkata
The Eastern Railway has invited applications from all qualified and eligible candidates who want to get into the positions in the following divisions - are Asansol, vacant on sports quota Howrah, Malda and Sealdah and workshops are Jamalpur, Kanchanpara and Liluah selected respectively. Applications must be submitted offline mentioned in the latest manner prescribed by the closing date for this purpose, ie, January 7, 2015 the details of the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 can be accessed published from the official website regarding employment announcement No: ERSA / Recruitment / advt. / 2015-16 or follow the path summary as here below.
Read more: Eastern Railway application form 2015 - 2016 Recruitment 2015 application form Apply Online | SarkariExam.sarkariexaam.com/eastern-railway-application-form/60142#ixzz3OPemsUsE