05-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Collector's office, taking notice of Chhattisgarh in 2015 for his work Programmer District 12. District Collector's office, Chhattisgarh recruitment of 12 Assistant Programmer, Data Entry Operator job openings. District Collector's office, Chhattisgarh has issued notices to 12 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit the prescribed application format on or before 30 April 2015. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
District Collector's office, the details of the notification Orissa 2015 intake:
The last date for submission of application: 30-04-2015
The total number of vacancies: 12 posts
• Assistant programmer (fixed) -01 post
• Data entry operators (fixed) -jawatan 06
• Data entry operators (contract) -jawatan 05
• Assistant programmer (fixed) - The candidate must be approved Bachelor (B.Tech / BE) in application / computer engineering or MCA from recognized University
• Data entry operators (fixed) -The candidate must have passed the standard examination the 12th. Diploma Certificate in computer applications courses
• Data entry operators (contract) -The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination, computer courses Diploma Certificates
Salary or wage:
• Assistant programmer (fixed) in a scale-salary Rs.9300-34800 / - with a salary grade of Rs.4300 / - per month.
• Data entry operators (fixed) in the scale-salary Rs.5200-20200 / - with a salary grade of Rs.2400 / - per month.
• data entry operator (contract) - salary scales for Rs.10670 / - per month
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made on the performance of the academic year marks, test and interview skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience to the District Collector's Office, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh on or before 30-04-2015 prove