Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CUSAT CAT 2014 Results

CUSAT CAT 2014 results were declared on May 28, 2014 Candidates can check the result of CUSAT CAT 2014 on this page after entering the CUSAT CAT 2014 Roll No. Admission to various courses in the University and College of Engineering associate is based on CUSAT 2014. Check CUSAT CAT 2014 results to see their scores and ranks CUSAT 2014 CAT 2014.

Candidates may note that the seats of B.Tech phonetic CUSAT CAT, 50% free seats, payment of 40% and 10% NRI payment seats.
Seating is available only for Keralite students.
For B.Tech - naval architecture and ship building, equipment, Polymer Engineering Science, 10% of seats reserved for students under all India quota seats and the remaining 90% is for the Keralites.
Candidates under SEBC category with family income exceeding Rs. 6,00,000 / - (rupees six lakhs only)) will not be eligible for free seating / payment under the respective community quota.
Reserved seats under sports quota will come under payment seat B.Tech program.
Physically Challenged candidates who received the seats reserved for the physically challenged will receive a 50% concession fee

CUSAT Results 2014 has been declared on May 28, 2014
To achieve their CUSAT CAT 2014, candidates must fill CUSAT CAT 2014 Roll No.
Candidates can know their actual marks obtained in the examination by the CUSAT 2014 and applied for admission selection for admission.

For More Please visit :

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please


So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: brabu pg cat, result of cusat entrance 2013, results in runco 2013 hoc cat, cusat university result, cusat results latest, cat ambulance job, result bear cat,

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr C.V. Raman University Results 2014 geethu 2 8,678 09-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Last Post: ashwini
  RGUHS Exam Results 2014 geethu 2 1,760 07-25-2016, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya University Exam Results 2014 dibin 2 659 07-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  Gujarat Board Result 2014 ( 10th &12th Result 2014) dibin 1 448 02-23-2016, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Sarkari Result – Today Updated Sarkari Results all Govt Sarkari Results sarkariresult 1 424 01-27-2016, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Sarkari Result – Today Updated Sarkari Results all Govt Sarkari Results sarkariresult 0 349 01-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: sarkariresult
  CA Proficiency Test examination results common JUN 2014 geethu 1 341 06-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Anamika
  cusat b tech results Dhanyavp 0 209 05-22-2015, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  cusat s6 revaluation results Dhanyavp 0 174 04-27-2015, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)