05-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Notification recruitment IIIM CSIR-2015 for the stenographer 10 Junior, Assistant posts. CSIR Indian Institute of Integrative medicine, recruitment of Jammu for 10 junior stenographer, assistant & other vacancies. CSIR IIIM the notification has been released for 10 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the format of the application laid down on or before 29 May 2015. Read the below information provided as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before apply to this job.
IIIM of CSIR recruitment notification 2015 details:
The last date for submission of application: 29-05-2015
Total number of vacancies: 10 posts
Name of places:
• Assistant (NGE) grade III - 04 places
• Assistant (S & P) grade III - 01 Place
• Junior stenographer - 05 places
• Assistant (NGE) grade III - 10 + 2 / XII or its equivalent and typing on computer speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
• Assistant (S & P) grade III - 10 + 2 / XII or its equivalent and typing on computer speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
• junior stenographer - 10 + 2 / XII or equivalent and speed of 80 w. p. m in short hand and typing on computer speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi
The age limit is a maximum of 28 years. There is no age limit for candidates Departmental (CSIR employees) provided they have the qualifications prescribed. Data for determining the age limit & qualifications should be the last date of receipt of applications is 29.05.2015
Wage or salary:
• III grade (NGE) Assistant - scale wage Rs.5200-20200 / - with the pay grade of Rs.1900 / - per month.
• III grade (S & P) Assistant - scale wage Rs.5200-20200 / - with the pay grade of Rs.1900 / - per month.
• Junior stenographer - the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 / - with the pay grade of Rs.2400 / - per month.
An application fee of Rs.100 / - (Rupees one hundred only) non-refundable is payable in the form of demand draft shared with a minimum validity of 03 months for the Director, Indian Institute of Integrative medicine, canal Road, Jammu and payable at Jammu. Candidates belonging to the category SC / ST / women / health and regular employees of CSIR and CSIR identified in Casual workers are exempted from the payment of a fee for the application. Time fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Selection procedure: The procedure of choice must be made on the performance of the Written test and interview
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can send the format of applications, with bodywork - certified copies of the evidence of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Director, Indian Institute Integrative -mediċina, Street canal, Jammu - 180 001 on or before 29/05/2015