05-04-2015, 02:09 PM
BEL recruitment notification 2015 to 27 Engineer Posts. BHARAT electronic limited intake to 27 Sr. Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer vacancies. BEL has issued a notice of 27 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit the prescribed application format on or before 20 April 2015. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
BEL taking notice of the details of 2015:
Last date of submission of the application: 20-04-2015
The total number of vacancies: 27 posts
• SR Assistant Engineer (Staff of the Army / Air Force India only) - 15 positions
• Assistant Engineer (E-II) / SR Engineers (E-III) - 12 positions
• SR Assistant Engineer (Staff of the Army / Air Force India only) - The candidate must pass the Diploma (electronic / mechanical / electrical)
• Assistant Engineer (E-II) / Sr. Engineer (E-III) -Expectant must pass a BE / B.Tech. (E & C)
• SR Assistant Engineer (Staff of the Army / Air Force India only) - a maximum age limit of candidates is 45 years.
• Assistant Engineer (E-II) / Engineer SR (E-III) - the age of the candidate must be between 25-32 years.
Salary or wage:
• SR Assistant Engineer (Staff of the Army / Air Force India only) - The pay scale of Rs. 12600-3% -32,500 / - per month.
• Assistant Engineer (E-II) / Engineer SR (E-III) - The pay scale of Rs. 20600-3% -46,500 / - per month
Candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 500 / - towards application fees. Candidates SC / ST are exempted from payment of application fees
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made to the performance in the written test and interview
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience Manager (HR / Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, a post Jalahalli, for 560 013 on or before 20-04-2015 prove