02-21-2015, 09:04 PM
Public Service Commission of Himachal Pradesh (HPPSC) has launched a recruitment notification and invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill 16 vacancies Asst Professor, lecturer and elsewhere. Online applications can be applied on or before 05-03-2015. More details about these sites as educational qualification, age limit, as applicable, selection procedure, etc. for registration HPPSC occur under contract in 2015: -
Vacancy details HPPSC Recruitment 2015
Total no. Tickets: 16 posts
Name of places:
1. Assistant Professor (Nephrology) class-m (Gazetted): 02 posts
2. main class-m (Gazetted) (on contract basis): 01 Email
3. Professor (on contract basis): 01 Email
4. Rog-Nidhan teacher, class-m (Gazetted) (on contract basis): 01 Email
5. Official Law (English) class II (Gazetted) (on contract basis): 02 posts
6. manager, m-class (on contract basis): 02 posts
7. official accounts, m-class (on contract basis): 01 Email
8. Commander / Junior staff officer, and sites-class: 05
9. assistant planner, class-m (Gazetted) (on contract basis): 01 Email
Applicants who are applying for these positions should be concerned Mater degree of discipline from a recognized University.
Applicants who wish to apply e No 1, 2, 8 & 9 of that age should be upto 45 years for Post No 3 to 5 must be between 18 and 45 years post No 6 & 7 should be between 21 to 40 years.
Applicants belonging to the General category are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 400 / - and for the candidates of SC / ST / OBC category HP state residents must pay Rs. 100 / -either through e-Challa 'or through a "electronic payment". However Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
Last application date: 05-03-2015
How to apply:
All eligible and interested candidates, fulfilling all titles can apply online through the official HPPSC in or before 05-03-2015.