04-04-2015, 03:23 PM
AP Mahesh Cooperative Bank city which is the leading bank in the Southern states of India welcomes applications from candidates aspirant probation officer (PO) Assistant Accountant Department cadre Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31 March 2015 13 April 2015 through the bank's official website http://www.apmaheshbank.com. Other details of the bank taking AP MAHES 2015 on age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply specified below.
AP Mahesh Bank vacancy details are: -
Educational Qualification: Degree in second class from a recognized University / Degree / Double graduates from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the examination. Degree candidates must pass the examination in an attempt (ie, compartmental approved candidates are not eligible to apply).
Not more than 28 years are eligible to apply.
The selection process:
Successful applicants Applied has emerged for an online test conducted by the bank. Successful candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates will need to pay an application fee of Rs.600 / - through online mode of March 31, 2015 13 April 2015. The application fee can be done by using a Debit Card (vijetaon / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS , cash cards / mobile wallet by providing the information requested in
How to apply:
1. The candidates are requested to visit http://www.apmahesbank.com
2. Click on the "Careers".
3. then click on the recruitment for the post of probationary officers (cadre officers) 2015 ".
4. then click on the "Apply online" which will open a new screen.
5. To register, "click here for new registration"
5. fill in all the details in the application form.
6. Click on Save and next button.
7. Note down the registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
8. Now click on the send button.
Important dates to remember:
Date of commencement of payment of the application fee March 31, 2015
Online registration gate opening date March 31, 2015
Closing Date Online registration gate 13 April 2015
The deadline for payment of the application fee 13 April 2015
Date of exam online May 17, 2015