12-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for the entrance test held throughout India Institute of Medical Sciences for admission to various PG / Post Doctoral courses (MD / MS / M.Ch /MDS/DM/MHA/Ph.D) January 2015 session.
MD / MS / MDS
1) a candidate possess MBBS degree MD / MS degree BDS and MDS courses for a University recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and must have passed the rotation period of practical training / internships on or before January 30, 2015 12 months compulsory necessary [endorsement by DCI No.DE-130-2011 / 4978-B, 13.12.2011, bid date will be revised according to DCI BDS course (4th amendment) regulació- Gazettee notification published in 2011 (extraordinary) Part-IIIDatat in Section-4, 12/09/2011]. Candidates who completed their internship after January 30, 2015 are not eligible to occupy this review
2) the candidate having obtained a minimum of the following notes in the aggregate MBBS / BDS all professional exams
(i) for candidates belonging to categories of SC / ST 50% marks in aggregate
(ii) for all other categories including OBC category 55% marks in aggregate
MCH (6 years)
The candidate must possess MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one year compulsory internship. He / she has at least 55% marks in the aggregate of all MBBS
professional exams. The eligibility criteria are as little as specified for courses MD / MS (3 years).
DM / MCH (3 years) in the departments of Superspecialty
A candidate possess a degree of MD / MS / DNB a University recognized by MCI
Candidates are likely to complete 3 years and the necessary qualifications for 2015, January 30 may also apply. However, candidates who finish their tenure requirement 3 years after January 30, 2015 are not eligible to occupy this exam.
(1) the candidate must possess MBBS or equivalent level with a minimum of three years experience in a hospital or in the relevant field of general practice in five years. Attach a certificate issued by the district magistrate to support general practice with said application.
(2) the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate of all exams for MBBS other professional category including OBC category and 50% of the candidate belonging to SCS / STS.
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to obtaining the degree of Doctor of Philosophy possess at least one of the following qualifications from a recognized Institute:
(1) a degree of Master of Science or Master's degree in any subject or allied Bio Medical Sciences Master in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery Doctor of Medicine or equivalent level or a diplomat or the National Board of examinations.
(2) the MBBS degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in exams professionals.
A candidate seeking admission to the entrance exams required to submit his / her application here in the prescribed format available with the online brochure also makes http://www.aiimsexams.org cost includes the application fee access to evidence which is not refundable and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates are required to go through this brochure carefully and also made acquainted with all requirements regarding the integration of the online application.
Online Registration: After selecting the registration, fill the data requested, step by step and deposit the prescribed fee at the designated Bank Challa or through a credit or debit card. Follow the instructions strictly.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the correct address on the application form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or incorrect address provided by the applicant in the application form.
No candidates should register more than one application.