06-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Adikavi Nannaya University exam results 2015 Declared Internet for Degreeexaminations AKNU
Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) announced the results of all the end of the termexamination for various courses degrees, including the following: BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBM, etc. Candidates enrolled in educational programmes in AKNU can download and open your results online from the results section on the Web site of theUniversity. The term final exams for courses University of Nannaya Adikavi, usually held in March/April of each year. Results were announced for all candidates in thesecond week of may from the site of the University in nannayauniversity.info in the form of PDF files.
Adikavi Nannaya University look at Past exam result details
View results online order of Degree examinations ANKU 2015:
1. Candidates who appeared in the exams take place in Degree ANKU March/April2015 can upload their results online on the website of the University innannayauniversity.info/examinations.html
2. go to the results page of the site from the examinations in the upper menu line on the main page of the University
3. Find links on the results of the examination for the degree courses are concerned,for which you have to see the results
4. open the links concerned, available as a PDF to download your results
5. Click the Open button to see your results and enter the required fields in the upload that includes the number of shafts and registration numbers
6. Save and print the results for all exams in a similar manner.
Candidates can also directly upload your results on the official websites links, as indicated below. Candidates must, however, remember their number Roll/registration numbers to see their results in this manner.
Click here to view the results of the end of term exams ANKU 2015
Adikavi Nannaya University was established in March 2006 onwards, as the State Government of Andhra Pradesh Act No. 28 of the year 2006, located at RadÅ¾amundri.This University is named in honor of one of the most famous poets of TamilLiterature-Nannayabhatt who remembered for initiating a genuine translation of the Mahabharata from Sanskrit language into Telugu language respectively.