02-25-2015, 01:48 PM
6 months preparation plan for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) prelims should be clear now. If not, then Schedule it in the tips below and get sure shot success in civil services examination 2015.
1. Look through twice before exam: Plan your studies carefully. Sufficient time should be kept for audit. Both general studies and safety revised atleast twice a week before the exam.
2. focus on ecology, environment, art and culture: a large number of questions come from ecology, environment and arts & culture. These areas should be prepared in detail from the best available sources.
3. solve mock test papers: candidates should attend mock tests and solving year papers. This will increase the accuracy and speed considerably. It also helps to pick out the most suitable option in the exam.
4. Get your basics clear: altered pattern, stress is more about the concept clarity instead of just mugging up data. Prelims 2015 is still six months away. candidates must use good time to understand the basics.
5. candidates from non-MBA and non-engineering background should spend plenty of time in preparing for CSAT paper as it has more weightage and becomes a game-changer to remove the preliminary round.
Candidates from MBA and technical background should not be sloppy CSAT paper CSAT paper is quite different in approach and content of the MBA examination.